Letter of Commendation
Haroldw

I found no where else to post this letter of commendation, so it goes here;

I would like to thank Verizon Customer Represenative Ms. Oliver, who on Feb. 22, 2017, at 7:05pm, went above and beyond to assist me with a very troubling billing statement. It seems that instead of down grading some sefvices, an earlier representaive upgraded me. The result was a bill that was beyond comprehension. Ms Oliver, was patient, dedicated and very kind. She very professionally led me through numerous scenarios, and service types, until I was more satified.

Thank you Ms. Oliver for you care and concern. Verizon should be proud that they have such a truly professinal representative.

Regards.

Haroldw

0 Likes
Re: Letter of Commendation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Haroldw,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with our support agent.  We will make sure that your message is passed along.

0 Likes
Franbar

I would also like to commend a Customer Service Representative.

On February 26th, my grandmother's Internet was having issues, and after being juggled around customer support a bit, a representative who identified himself as David was put on the line. David diagnosed the issue with my grandmother's Internet, and then had a new modem sent to her house to replace the old one. He then called me back upon its arrival to assist with the set up. Throughout the entire ordeal, David was nothing but patient and exceedingly helpful; I was very impressed with his friendliness and followup--I can't stress how amazed I was when he himself called me back to help with the setup! He made me feel like an individual and not just a customer, and I am glad that my Grandma is in such good hands. David exemplifies what quality customer care is about.

Sincerely, a satisfied customer.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Franbar,

Thank you, too, for posting your comments.  We will forward them, as well.

0 Likes