Live Chat
jbryner3

I need to chat with an agent of the Verizon community. Does anyone know where to livechat?

0 Likes
Re: Live Chat
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Community is mostly Peers, i.e. other customers.  Live chat is not available.   You can however ususally PM the admins. 

Normal live chat, when it is available, is off of  the contact us on Verizon Pages http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm

ps:  Note CL"S such as myself are also peers not Verizon employees.

0 Likes
psewall

What does that mean, "when it is available"? I do not see it now, and have had trouble locating it lately. Would, say, 3:30 PM ET on a Tuesday NOT be an "available time" to chat?? I'm swamped daily and do not have time to spend 30 minutes on the phone disputing an error on my bill. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@pjsewall wrote:

What does that mean, "when it is available"? I do not see it now, and have had trouble locating it lately. Would, say, 3:30 PM ET on a Tuesday NOT be an "available time" to chat?? I'm swamped daily and do not have time to spend 30 minutes on the phone disputing an error on my bill. 

Some departments in Verizon have live chat and some don't.   I don't know if billing is one of those or not.  In general Billing is only available during Business hours.  Yes, for  3pm weekdays is within Business hours.

Remember CL's such as myself, are just other customers.  You will need to reach out directly to Verizon.

0 Likes
KALPANA

This company does not have chat !!! Such a wortless company . 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes