Lower TV options/higher the bill gets
Thisisthepits

I discontinued TV services with Verizon because my 2 year agreement was up. I increased my internet speed.  After one month of no TV I really missed the few shows I did watch. So I called Verizon (1st mistake) spoke to a rep that signed me up with the 50/50 bundle and my internet speed was lowered.  He also agreed to waived the $90 service fee to reconnect but neglected to document it in his notes. So guess what? I was charged $90. I called them again. Stated my situation. Was told there is no record of the fee being waived that she could give me half and only half because there was no documentation of the $90 fee waived. Get this tho.....no one ever came out to hook service up. I was sent a box with wires and instructions on how to hook it up myself in which I did but when my TV was disconnected someone came out to disconnect and I was not charged a service fee. The rep. stated no one comes out to disconnect but someone comes out to connect when it was the complete opposite. I have a witness to what I'm saying. Bottom line....

0 Likes
Re: Lower TV options/higher the bill gets
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am surprised someone came out for disconnect.

They do have to do some things on their side to get you connected.  Of course not $90 worth.

0 Likes