Loyal Customer Frustrations
jer78

I am  a loyal Verizon customer (5 years) who moved from an apartment to a house almost exactly a year ago.

When I did, it was nothing but frustrations. Verizon disconnected my services on the the wrong date.   To reconnect my services, I was incorrectly told I needed to create a new account.  As a result, I was given the wrong services and a new phone number.  Consequently, the order for my new home was screwed up as well.

When I  called last hear to quit - but was convinced to remain a customer by three promises - to lower my all inclusive rate to certin price point, give me a month to month contract, and return my old phone number, which VZ had taken from me.  I was promised a call back the next day from the elite team to confirm the changes had been made.  The call never came.

I then spent over 7 hours on the phone wtih just lots of passing the buck via transfers.  Additionally, I spent four hours waiting for a tech and then another 3 for install.

I was told my bill would be 115 a month all inclusive and that i would be given a month to month contract,

The issue was eventually resolved somewhat via a rentention rep, but I was forced into a 2  year contract (instead of the month to month I was originally going to enter) and given a temporary fix of a manually entered discount (of only 12 months in length).  The bill is now to due to increase significantly (losing 37.99 in discounts a month).  This initial screwup is still costing me a year later, and I  am still very frustrated not happy about my bill increasing a significant amount and not being able to have choices due to the contract length.  

0 Likes
Re: Loyal Customer Frustrations
jer78

New customers are being offered a credit for Quantum TV Enhanced Service.   I was given no offer at all when I started my service.

0 Likes
Re: Loyal Customer Frustrations
jer78

Not sure why I still have to pay for a screwup on Verizon's end.

0 Likes