Military Discount
devans235
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Wireless offers a military discount.  Does FIOS?  I called customer service and they said they didn't know.  It seems logical that if I get one for my cell phone that FIOS would offer one, too...

I have a Double Play Bundle with TV and Internet.

Thanks!!

Re: Military Discount
BillT12

I have wireless service and get my discount but I have been trying to get it for my FIOS account and I have been getting the run around for awhile and I have very little knowledge of technology and I spend hours trying to get my discount  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BillT12,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes