Misleading offer and Agent won't fix an order placed 4 hours ago
Paoli_BEC

Very unhappy customer after clicking on an offer email from Fios representing loweing my bill appx $15 a month , only to find after clicking through to see the actual price increases my monthly payment is $7 a month HIGHER,   AND  my clicking through to find the offer total actually placed an order !  And all this done at the direction of a live chat agent who directed me what to click to see the true final total !
After being surprised to receive an order confirmation in my inbox, i replied I didn't order and wanted it cancelled.  After no response I called Verizon and was told by an agent she would like to credit me one of my digital adapters to make good , which would cause my bill to decrease...... she would LIKE to but her system wouldn't let her credit 1 of the adapters when I have 2 .  Am i supposed to give up a TV ?  Net result she said there's nothing she could do and i'm stuck with the new Deal because it was placed online a few hours ago .  Are you kidding me?   Verison fix this or my next call is to your competitors. 

0 Likes
Re: Misleading offer and Agent won't fix an order placed 4 hours ago
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Paoli_BEC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes