Mobile+ Home Rewards Issue
JJDRP2K2

I have been a Verizon mobile customer since 02/2018 and a FIOS customer before that. I signed up for Mobile+Home Rewards and I had been receiving the Level 2 discounts ($5/mo off Fios + $5/mo off Wireless).

In December 2019, I upgraded to FIOS Gigabit, which should have pushed me to the Level 3 discount ($10/mo off Fios + $10/mo off wireless), but while my account was changed for Fios, it was not automatically changed for Mobile and I am shown as Level 2 in the app.  These are the lines on my bills:

Mobile bill: MOBILE + HOME LEVEL 2 - $5.00

Fios bill: Mobile + Home Level 3 $10

I have contacted verizon many times and spent countless hours being pushed around between to FIOS and Mobile departments, who blame each other. No one seem to know how to resolve the issue.  I should have been receiving an extra $5/month discount since 12/19 and I have not been receiving it. Is there someone here who can help me or steer me in the right direction so that I can have this resolved? These are tough times and every dollar counts. 

Thank you!

--------

From the FAQ...

If you: Make a change that still qualifies you for Mobile + Home Rewards, your reward level automatically changes to the new level.

0 Likes
Re: Mobile+ Home Rewards Issue
jonjones1
Legend

1-800-922-0204 is verizon wireless customer service phone.

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

is the community forum for wireless.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JJDRP2K,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
DebiF

Sad to say I’ve been encountering the sake issue and it’s honestly ridiculous the level of incompetence and inability of anyone to figure out the solution other than to switch carriers.  Best of luck to ya! I’ve just about given up myself and am looking to switch to a company that actually cares abut it’s customers! 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes