Monthly Bill Wrong but Customer Service only credit monthly instead of resetting my monthly bill
Appletuna

I'm on the $39.99/month 100 Mbps plan but ever since August (when I purchased the router), my monthly charge was erroneously set to $74.99/month. I didn't authorized any changes. Nothing else about my plan changed and I'm still on the 100 Mbps plan.  I've called customer service at the beginning of every month since August to adjust for this. Every time, the customer service rep has agreed it's a system error on verizon's part and credited me $35 so I'm only billed $39.99 that month The reps all said they filed an internal ticket to have my monthly bill reset. However, my monthly payment is STILL set to $74.99 and I'm tired of calling every month. It's been 4 months. Who can I contact to have my monthly charge reset? 

0 Likes
Re: Monthly Bill Wrong but Customer Service only credit monthly instead of resetting my monthly bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Appletuna,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes