Moved service - entire account changed
mikeg8261

Moved service a week ago, tech was supposed to place a call to  have the fiber buried on the front lawn, since then no communication (typical of Vzn )    ;  on top of that home phone number now shows a new number when i log into the portal.  anyone have a good contact other than the **bleep** automated assistant when you  call   ;  even an email will work.  Don't want to  send the request to  customercare if they will just send to fios repair.

It's not rocket sciense here, especially when moving from fios to  another fios area 😞 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Moved service - entire account changed
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers here.  You will probably have to contact customer service at 1-800-verizon.

There''s a chance they are still working to moving your old phone number.  Someone recently posted that it can take about 3 weeks.  They also may be still working on getting the cable buried.   I was lucky when they installed that I crew could get out the same day.  You will need to talk to support.

0 Likes
Re: Moved service - entire account changed
mikeg8261

I  hear you on the talking to peers,  harder and harder to  get in touch with someone within Verizon, Customer service seems to be getting slammed according to their "wait time estimates"  thinking they either have an influx of people leaving Comcast due to  their outages, or scheduling for the holiday.

Not sure why they would need to  work on getting my number move, not changing carrier,  then again after dealing with them on the corp telecom side for over 20  years, nothin surprises me -  lol

0 Likes