Moving Service
cncloutier74

I was completing my order through the "Moving" link within my online account. I talked to a representative on the phone as well as talking with a representative through an online chat session for a period of two and a half hours because of the difficulty in using Verizon's website. The only difference between what both the representatives acknowledged what I was seeing online and offered me was a decrease in $5 a months off my bill.

After the fact, Verizon closed my account, created a new account for the services (I was moving), charged me a $130 termination fee, and deleted all my MyRewards points. Verizon's records show that I somehow placed a "new" order when I was completing the order through the "Moving" link within my own online account and talking to two Verizon reps.

Luckily a wonderful Verizon representative refunded the early termination fee. And she also said teh 400$ Verizon card will be sent.

However, what is being shown in the Verizon records is incorrect. As stated above, the offer I bought was not for a new account. It was being offered through the "Moving" link within my own online account. I don’t understand how Verizon's records show that I placed a "new" order when I was completing the order through the "Moving" link within my own online account AND talking with two Verizon representatives for a period of two and a half hours because of the difficulty in using Verizon's website? The representatives saw what I was looking at when I approved their access to view what I was doing within my account.

May I please request that these issues be elevated to a higher level of management as Verizon has made multiple mistakes with my account and I hope to have Verizon resolve all of the mistakes as soon as possible?

Payment on the incorrect account number is due today and I do not want to pay the incorrect account for the services that should be under my actual account number. AND I received a paper bill for these services and Triple Play Bundle Price is not what was ordered or agreed upon with the said transaction above. The online order was for $74.00 a month and not $79.99 a month.

With the mistakes that Verizon has made, I ask again for my original account to be restored with the updated services along with MyRewards. And for the price of the package to be corrected.

May I also ask again for a copy of both converstations I referenced above??

0 Likes
Re: Moving Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cncloutier74,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
cncloutier74

When will I be contacted?  No one has responded to the email I sent on 05 January (over a week ago). That is why I am trying to get someone to respond now that the bill is due under the wrong account number.

Also, no one from Verizon should be calling me. All communication with Verizon needs to be in written form that can be saved so no more mistakes can be made.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes