Moving transfer of service account and getting account merged question
rr0630

I moved over 4 months ago..this was suppose to be a transfer of service... then your team setup a new service.

For the last 4 months, I have been trying to get the accounts merged.  I cannot setup VM and when I call into the number to set it up it says "your number is not active" .  I am CALLING FROM THAT NUMBER!!

I need to get my profile changed to point to the new account... Customer services says I need to talk to VM team -> VM Team says I need to talk to the internet team -> now I am being told I need to talk to Billing Dept!!!  I started with them over 2 weeks ago!!!!

Your agents are wonderful!!!

Your Customer Service Organization is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!  The fact that I cannot get in touch with one person to address all these issues is absolute crazy.  

0 Likes
Re: Moving transfer of service account and getting account merged question
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rr0630,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes