My $250 Security Deposit
sskanth

I have signed for Fios 2 year contract in Septer 2014 and was asked to deposit $250 as i do not want to have credit history check and i did the deposit,. After completion of 2 yr contract in 2016, i have varizion to refund my deposit, and the customer service said that the deposit was creduted to my credit card where i pay the bill from a year ago!, upon looking at the credit card statements, i found hat the deposit has not been refunded. I have benn calling  the customer service again and again regrading the same matter and i hear from them is that we will look into and get back to me with information and they never did!!. How do i get money back?? i am sick of calling the customer support...

0 Likes
Re: My $250 Security Deposit
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sskanth,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Security Deposit Refund
sskanth

This is the second post i am doing as my earlier post for "My $250 Security Deposit"

has the staues says "This case has been concluded in a private support area. " and was never concluded/completed. I have signed for Fios 2 year contract in Septer 2014 and was asked to deposit $250 as i do not want to have credit history check and i did the deposit,. After completion of 2 yr contract in 2016, i have varizion to refund my deposit, and the customer service said that the deposit was creduted to my credit card where i pay the bill from a year ago!, upon looking at the credit card statements, i found hat the deposit has not been refunded. I have benn calling  the customer service again and again regrading the same matter and i hear from them is that we will look into and get back to me with information and they never did!!.

0 Likes
Re: Security Deposit Refund
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sskanth,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes