Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My Verizon Account - SMS Text Reminders
jagrock1
Enthusiast

I am unable to set a Google Voice number to receive the SMS Text reminders in the FiOS My Account Settings. Nor am I able to set the Number as my Mobile number under Personal Information.

It keeps telling me to enter a valid mobile number.  This is my mobile number. I do various contract work who's companies generally provide me with a phone during the contract. At times my number can change more than one a month.  I use Google Voice to prevent from having to give out my number each time. These numbers can receive messages from Short Codes, just not send. I have this set up for my other services that allow SMS reminders/updates. Disappointing that I cannot have it here.

Re: My Verizon Account - SMS Text Reminders
Anthony_VZ
Master

Sorry to hear about the exchange not being listed. We would like to help if at all possible. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Account - SMS Text Reminders
joquarky

I'm having the exact same problem.  I'm also using a Google Voice number that works for everything else.

0 Likes