My Verizon website can't make ANY changes
bossy1
This problem has been going on for a year The website keeps taking me back to my bills I can't make any changes to my account  I did clear the browser history and the cookie  history but it didn't work 

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon website can't make ANY changes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

What changes are you looking to make? My Account page does not display all the changes available to you. If you need to make Fios service changes, please contact Verizon Fios through Twitter or Facebook. One of the service representatives would be glad to assist you.

0 Likes
My Verizon website can't make ANY changes
bossy1
I was trying to upgrade my internet speed but it keeps taking me back to my account  

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon website can't make ANY changes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since the account page does not display all available packages, it is recommended for you to contact a service representative for the best pricing (including new customer Mix and Match pricing for existing customers).

You can easily reach out to support through social media (Twitter/Facebook) Verizon Fios channels or online chat. Social media and online chats are 24/7/365. Social media channels should take precedence over online chats.

Calling support should be your last resort, so not to waste your precious time for holding and putting more stress on the Centers.

0 Likes