My Verizon website is not working
mringram
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else having a problem with the My Verizon website?  Can't view bill, can't view what services I have, can't make ANY changes. 

This has been occuring since the Acct # switch.  I've tried different computers, different operating systems and different browers, which leads me to believe it's not on my end.  Verizon-fix this! 

Or maybe it's time to switch providers?  I'm lucky...there are multiple in my area.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon website is not working
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mringram

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
arielmt1

Same here, it's an endless loop! Login to My Verizon and when attempting to manage services or view bill, you're asked to login again but get a message that the UserID or password isn't correct.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mringram

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello arielmt

We will also have someone reach out to you.

0 Likes