My account was messed up by Your Verizon Fios Rep
michnis

as a fact, no stars should be given if I will be asked . your rep messed up my account so severely that all services- tv, internet and phone were disrupted due to her unprofessional business conduct. It was my fault I did not get her name. It all started during the last week of May when i was only inquiring for procedures to transfer service to a new residence. She asked for the new address and approximate date of my move and Fios availability in the area. Once she confirmed it was ok, in a blast, she made it official because I received an email  from Verizon that a kit was shipped to me to return the tv and computer equipments. I was so mad because i have not moved yet- I was only inquiring. And then, on Saturday, June 3 before midnight, while watching a favorite show, the TV screen froze the whole night. The following day, Sunday, your technician professionally handled and brought back the TV connection. I thought that was the end of my nightmare but it wasn’t. It was just the beginning. The following day, Monday, for the second time, the TV went black out again without the internet and the phone service. Of course, I called again the customer service and your rep, James told me that there was overlapping of new accounts, service requests, and orders that messed up the set up of my account because of the MOVE order. Worst, after James had opened a new account for me and adding insult to injury, he had me paid in advance so I can have the service back. It was like a blackmail. To cut the story short, though finally resolved I lost 2 half days of work, stayed home to accept the new service and to wait for the arrival of the technician. The technician solved the problem that is why I have now the service completed. But this experience with Verizon was horrifying! Because of the error by your woman rep, my wife and I were both stressed and very much disappointed. I demand that you find that rep who gave us these frustrations. She should be fired and I MUST be refunded of my monies for lost hours, missing my shows for 5 days including emotional stress.

0 Likes
Re: My account was messed up by Your Verizon Fios Rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi michnis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes