My bill increased by almost $50 without warning!
Nida1

I called billing and spoke to 3 different people but no one is able to help me. They all explained to me that my contract credits had expired and there is nothing They can do and that I have to pay the full bill.

Bear in mind I have been with Verizon fios for over 4 years and I have no idea when or if these credits were set to expire. It is not clear.

I don’t feel that this is right given the fact I have received no advance warning or information from Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: My bill increased by almost $50 without warning!
jonjones1
Legend

@Nida1 wrote:

I called billing and spoke to 3 different people but no one is able to help me. They all explained to me that my contract credits had expired and there is nothing They can do and that I have to pay the full bill.

Bear in mind I have been with Verizon fios for over 4 years and I have no idea when or if these credits were set to expire. It is not clear.

I don’t feel that this is right given the fact I have received no advance warning or information from Verizon. 

The expiration of credits are clearly shown on each monthly invoice. 

At the end of the credits you will then be under General price increases. There is no mystery to it.

if the increases are to much call and cancel and get cheaper service. I am sure Verizon will want you back the week after you leave since you called their bluff and canceled service and most will not change providers since they have a install.

0 Likes