Myverizon shows wrong package info
ajmboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

So after countless chats and phone calls to support, verizon cannot fix this. I have double-play with 50/50 internet.

When I log into myverizon, its shows 150/150 internet and wrong tv package info, channels, etc. My bill is correct though and so is my wifi password, I guess only the importnat stuff to verizon. Noone seems to be able to fix it, it's a joke at this point. The support person even told me I'm seeing what I "could" upgrade to, that's nonsense. I should see what I'm subscribed to.

I regretfully renewed but still showing incorrect data under myverizon. Someone please fix this already. Maybe I should contact the BBB and let them know about the inaccuracies vs what I am being charged for. I shold have just gone to comcast.

0 Likes
Re: Myverizon shows wrong package info
jonjones1
Legend

@ajmboy wrote:

So after countless chats and phone calls to support, verizon cannot fix this. I have double-play with 50/50 internet.

When I log into myverizon, its shows 150/150 internet and wrong tv package info, channels, etc. My bill is correct though and so is my wifi password, I guess only the importnat stuff to verizon. Noone seems to be able to fix it, it's a joke at this point. The support person even told me I'm seeing what I "could" upgrade to, that's nonsense. I should see what I'm subscribed to.

I regretfully renewed but still showing incorrect data under myverizon. Someone please fix this already. Maybe I should contact the BBB and let them know about the inaccuracies vs what I am being charged for. I shold have just gone to comcast.

The issue is you are not being billed for a higher plan. So because the online is showing a different plan particulars you want to quit?

Forget about it. As of right now your complaint may actually do more harm than good.

0 Likes
ajmboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

What are you talking about? I don't have a higher plan. Myverizon account page may show I have 150/150 but in fact I have 50/50 which is what i getting billed for and my speed tests confirm. I've been a verizon customer for over a decade so it's not my first "merry go round"...

I'm just asking for the myverizon account page to show accurate package informations, that's it. It's not rocket science. If I were getting 150/150 and getting billed for 50/50, that would be one thing but that's not the case here. Myverizon shows incorrect premium channels, incorrect HD package, and incorrect internet package. So I cannot manage my account, make changes to my channels, or upgrade myself if I wanted to because it all is incorrect. Even when it asks me to check my account, it pulls the wrong packages and wrong contract date. We checked the username, the account, reset the paasword, etc...still same inaccurate info.

So I'm not sure how I'm winning not mentioning this, new subscribers get a better deal than I do anyway as an existing subscriber, it's alwasy been that way. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes