NEVER GOT MY NEW CUSTOMER GIFT CARD FROM VERIZON VIA BLACKHAWK
MrsABelland
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have contacted Verizon Customer Support  who also transferred me to Blackhawk (3rd party vendor) on numerous occasions, both by phone and by chat in an attempt to locate the $200 gift-card I was supposed to receive for signing up with services before 12/31/2021 (I had my services installed on 12/2021. First off the redemption link in my Fios account never worked so a few reps had to try to redeem the gift-card on the backend. I have been told various things; that its on its way, that I have to wait longer, no one seems to know what's going on. I have been put in touch with "Blackhawk" a company that Verizon is using to distribute these rewards. I  was told every month since Feb. 2022,  that I would have the gift card in my email in a few days, when that didn't happen, a Blackhawk rep said one would be mailed and that was back in April 2022.. I still have no gift card and I am tired of chasing after a reward I was guaranteed to receive for signing up for Fios. If i wanted inconsistent customer service and poor delivery, I would have stayed with my prior service provider.

No one is seemingly able to hold this vendor accountable to ensure that this gift card is released to me. I need assistance getting this issue escalated with someone higher up at Verizon and at "Blackhawk" to figure this out.

Re: NEVER GOT MY NEW CUSTOMER GIFT CARD FROM VERIZON VIA BLACKHAWK
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MrsABelland,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
evsgdf
Enthusiast - Level 1

this is exactly what im going through. and its even worse because if they allowed this to go on for this long and still are having people sign contracts for this deal thats just horrible.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi evsgdf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes