NEVER receive the $300 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card for my Fios Service sign up
orchids0903
When I singed up with Verizon Fios service, I was told that the service includes $300 Verizon Visa Prepaid Card but up till not I have NOT received the prepaid visa card as the contract Order Details below stated.  

Please resolve this issue for me before I'd proceed with the payment of $88.50.

ORDER DETAILS

Your Order Number:
Your Installation Date:
Jul 06, 2015
Technician Arrival Window:
11:00AM-2:00PM (local time)
Your Order Date:
Jun 29, 2015

Your new FiOS TV plan:
Allows you to customize your TV choices based on the types of channels you want to watch. Once your FiOS is installed, you can add or change your Channel Packs by tuning to channel 655 HD/155 SD or visit verizon.com/channelpacks.*

Your Service Includes:
• A $300 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. 
0 Likes
Re: NEVER receive the $300 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card for my Fios Service sign up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi orchids0903,

You can check the status of your gift card here:  verizon.com/rewards.  If you are unable to do so, please contact Verizon Support to request assistance at Contact Us.

0 Likes
Re: NEVER receive the $300 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card for my Fios Service sign up
orchids0903

Thanks for replying.  I called the the Verizon Promotion and hope to receive the Verizon visa card soon.

0 Likes
orchids0903

Hello,

I still did not receive my prepaid visa card.  I am still waiting.....

Thank you.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you checked with them on the status of it?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes