NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER DOES NOT SHOW ON MY LOG-ON
MissRuby1

Upgraded to Fios and when I did, I was assigned a new account number. This account number does not show up when I log on - it only shows the old account  number with a message says the service has been disconnected and there is no new bill. I can see my new network and when I look at billing history the new bill is there, however I can't download a statement, view it and AUTOPAY no longer works. I have spent over 5 hours talking to billing, the log-on help people, the tech department. I am just circling around from one dept to another. NO ONE CAN HELP ME. This means I no longer get the auto pay 10.00 a month credit, can't register for the 200.00 gift card. That's a 320.00 loss just the first year of having FIOS. Feel like I have been slapped in the face for staying loyal to Verizon. I am going to mail in my payment but if this problem is not fixed shortly I am going to cancel and go with another company. Kicker is I like FIOS but I am not going to be treated this way. 

0 Likes
Re: NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER DOES NOT SHOW ON MY LOG-ON
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MissRuby,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes