Need Help Escalating Billing Error Issues
eagleI1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to escalate my billing error issues to a person that can fix the problem, so I can pay my bill. I have already contacted Verizon over six times. Although it has been acknowledged many times that my monthly bill should be $152, no one has been able to get it corrected.

On May 29, 2015, I contacted Verizon FIOS about my upcoming move. Melany stated she was required to cancel my current service (no early termination fee) and start another 2 year agreement at a lower rate. For the exact same package I had, the monthly charges would be $152.99 maximum (She said the $31 tax estimate looked high and anticipated this would be less on my bill).

May 29, 2015

I received a Verizon email about the move, listing charges that were very different from what Melany stated. I emailed Verizon asking them to correct the errors – Verizon did not reply

June 8, 2015

Called Verizon FIOS explaining I had not heard back from them about the service/charging errors. Peggy stated the numbers in the email sent to me were incorrect, and that the account notes confirmed the package deal I was promised. There was a system issue that caused the error and it would be corrected shortly to reflect my $152 monthly bill.

June 19, 2015

Called Verizon FIOS to ask about status of correcting charges. Tim confirmed the notes from Melany that my bill would be $152 a month. He contacted her to get the status of the situation. Melany noted that her supervisor Jen was still working to resolve. Tim requested the supervisor contact me directly.

July 1, 2015

No response from Verizon, so I called again. Joe stated that Melany’s supervisor noted on the account that they would honor the $152 price. Also they were still working on it. He said he would send a note requesting Melany or her supervisor call me yet that day to update me on the situation.

July 1, 2015

After talking with Joe, I received the Verizon bill in the mail – with incorrect charges – I called Verizon again – but Shawn just said the same as the previous reps- my bill is supposed to be $152 per month, there was a system error being corrected, and Melany or her supervisor would call to explain.

July 6, 2015

Ditto…

How do I get someone to correct the charges so I can pay my $152 monthly bill?

Re: Need Help Escalating Billing Error Issues
raisins1

This is terrible!  I am having a different issue but the same experience of being run around!  Do they also put you on hold until they are closed?  😞

0 Likes
Re: Need Help Escalating Billing Error Issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello eaglel

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes