Need confirmation to cancel service
annoyedperson1

I called an agent last week to cancel my service, all of it. The agent said they would do so and send me a confirmation email - i never received one. I do NOT want my service renewed for the upcoming billing cycle, but my profile does not indicate that my service will cancel in July (the next billing cycle). I want to know that my service will be cancelled on the agreed date (which is to say I want to cancel any future bills). I cleared my balance too, even though it was never updated to remove late fees that my agent told me would be removed, just so I can expedite this terrible process. 

0 Likes
Re: Need confirmation to cancel service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi annoyedperson1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes