Need corporate help to prevent disconnect
Susan8667

I need help TODAY.....I have had many issues with my account...when I paid online I was getting hit at bank by a skimmer.....hundreds of dollars in fees....CSR and supervisor didnt care....accused me of lying....usage verification department block my landline to outgoing calls....now threatening suspension....I want to work out bill but asked for time to get my bank fees back....i wont use debit card w verizon anymore and they are making me do a cash payment....which I dont havr one near me....tried last night and couldnt take it because my account was locked....I spent 2 days on phone....my cellphone wasting my minutes....this is a long story and I need someone to help me....I dont snd cant lose my service.....I need Internet for my home business and my son is hearing impaired and I must have my landline....PLEASE SOMEONE AT CORPORATE HELP ME....LEFT MESSAGES YESTERDAY......NEED HELP TODAY......CUSTOMER SERVICE HANGS UP ON ME......LITERALLY HANGS UP ON ME....

0 Likes
Re: Need corporate help to prevent disconnect
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately none of what you write of has anything to do with Verizon.

when you received service you agreed to pay when due. Albeit you may have had some issues the company is not at fault. It states in the terms of service that Verizon may initiate certain actions if your payment is not honored.

suspension of services, fees and penalties or even termination of service.

although you are having bad luck, Verizon does require cash payment when your payments do not clear for any reason. 

Fraud or account takeover is something between your bank and yourself.

most of these funds are replaced in a matter of a day or so after you give proof to your bank or credit card company.

if need be use a credit card at any Verizon location, even at wireless stores since the payment kiosk accepts Fios as well as wireless.

0 Likes
Susan8667

Are u a Verizon representative 

0 Likes
Susan8667

There is a lot more to this than I listed.....I posted to get a response from verizon and discuss it.....since their phone people are not helping....errors on my bills....etc....if u aren't from verizon then please dont tey to teach me about their policies......unless u know my whole nightmare w them....thank you

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Susan8667 wrote:

Are u a Verizon representative 

No I don’t work for Verizon.

however you are posting on a customer helping customer forum and you may get your issue escalated to a Verizon agent, however the odds are in such matters you will not get anywhere.

only calling 1-800-VERIZON and asking for billing services will or may get you some assistance. But your issue is bank/credit union related with your situation.

verizon is a for profit corporation. They provide a service for an agreed upon rate of payment.

0 Likes
Susan8667

Again u dont know the whole story.....so please just stop

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Susan8667 wrote:

There is a lot more to this than I listed.....I posted to get a response from verizon and discuss it.....since their phone people are not helping....errors on my bills....etc....if u aren't from verizon then please dont tey to teach me about their policies......unless u know my whole nightmare w them....thank you

No way I would know your plight. If you need to use the chat feature from their webpage. http://www.verizon.com 

you can also use Twitter to speak to Verizon 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Susan8667,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes