Need help with Verizon Registration
JamalB

Hi,

I would like to apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong place. But this website is completely utterly messy and confusing.

I would like to start out by saying that this issue is supposed to be resolved more than 5 months ago. Still it is unresolved.

I have been trying to create a Verizon Residential account for 5 months now and every time I try to it says that my number is a Wireless number, which it obviously is not. I am paying for FIOS triple play. I would appreciate if someone can please help get this resolved. I have been even issued a ticket number and promised a follow-up which never happened as well. Please someone help me and PLEASE do not promise me that someone will get in touch with me, because that never happens.

Thank You,

Jamal

0 Likes
Re: Need help with Verizon Registration
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JamalB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
I am not able to log in!!!
JamalB

To Whom it May Concern:

I hope this message finds you well.

For two days now I am trying to log into my Verizon Account. But every time I do, it says there have been multiple times where the wrong security answer was given so the account is locked. It then redirects me to a “Retrieve Account Information page” where I have to provide my phone number and they will send a pin code. But when I give my Verizon phone number it says “We're sorry. Your entry does not match our records. Please try again.” If you can please help me regain access to my account that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jamal

0 Likes
Re: I am not able to log in!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact Verizon directly at 1-800-verizon.

0 Likes
JamalB

Hi Elizabeth,

1-800-verizon will not help me. When I put Fios number to get the pin code it says its a Wireless number. I called Fios for more than 2 years now and they still have not fixed it. They keep promising it would be fixed after 1 billing cycle, or 1-2 billing cycles. To this day it is still not fixed. I believe the main problem is that Verizon is showing my Fios landline number as a Verizon Wirless number in there system. If you can please help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jamal

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JamalB,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes