Nest credit/gift card missing, My Verzion page doesn't work
CaptivaBlueTeg

Recieved my email saying to redeem the $150 gift card and Nest. Click the link and it brings me to my verzion page. No link per the email, no image of the gift card per the email.  

While clicking around, I noticed I can't access my bill either. Just sits with a spinning wheel and never completes. There's also a matter of this message as well. Clearly i've paid.

"Your Bill is Paid

Your account has been disconnected. You have no payment due at this time. Any new charges or credits will appear on future bill(s)."

I can't access the "My Plan" page as it thinks I'm placing an order apparently that it can't process.

So far as a new Verizon customer, i haven't been impressed with their website. I had enough problems even getting signed up when it couldn't find my order. 

I work in customer support which leaves me absolutely confused on why it's so hard in the forums to provide instructions and the link to redeem the gift cards. I see many people having the same problem with the cards. Assigning a service agent should not be the answer. I don't close a case without providing a solution article to avoid customer disatisfaction. 
0 Likes
Re: Nest credit/gift card missing, My Verzion page doesn't work
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi CaptivaBlueTeg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes