Netflix Free Subscription?
Longtim

Was anyone offered a free 1yr subscription to Netflix as parent of a renewal or upgrade in early 2018?  I did, and have called 3 times to get it activated- not including a 2 1/4 hr phone wait last night for a customer service representative that never got answered.  I got through for a very unapologetic call this morning that left me with a sense that my integrity was being questioned.  The rep first claimed I was not eligible, it was a holiday offer.  The supervisor said that it was free access to an app which appears standard to me, then said it was a miscommunication but never admitted Verizon fault for the miscommunication.  They implied I must have misheard something.  The previous 2 times I called I was never told I wasn't eligible for a 1yr subscription.  I was merely told I had to wait 65 days to activate it.  Well I did, and this is how I'm treated?  Very unlike Verizon of the past and not the reason I've remained a loyal customer to date.  As as a customer of more than 20 years, I was insulted and felt disrespected.

Trying to identify if others were offered a subscription in early 2018 and whether it was honored or similarly denied?

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Free Subscription?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Longtim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes