Netflix tile does not exist, and how do you actually speak with customer service?
VicM1

I found a duplicate thread with my same problem, but that did not have a solution either.  I am eligible for the 1 year Netflix promotion, and I received the email saying it is time to redeem it.  But, on my account page it says "click on the Netflix tile below" but that does not exist.  I successfully reached support a couple weeks ago by using the "schedule a call" option and the person could not solve my issue and told me to "send and email" just like in the other thread.  But, like that other thread, I got no response.  

I tried again to redeem my offer, as I got another email saying to do so yesterday, and the same problem exists.  There is no link, no "Netflix tile" to click.  And now, there is no "schedule a call" option and after 40 minutes on hold, I hung up.  

I see that moderators often read these forums and "escalate" them to customer service.  As I could not get through using the usual channels, I hope someone contacts me after reading this and solves this issue.  Not just for me, but for all other customers that must be having this same issue.  

Thanks.  

0 Likes
Re: Netflix tile does not exist, and how do you actually speak with customer service?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi VicM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes