Never received $300 Gift Card
pooleman

Hi,

I'm poosting a message b/c I never received my $300 gift card that was promised.  I have spoken to two different account service reps and they told me because I siged up a year ago, it's been too long to cash in on the gift card?

How is this fair?  Verizon promised to send this to me after 60 days of service and did not.  Now I'm responsible for not following up with something you committed to me for signing up for your service?  I'm not looking to make a big stink about this at this point but am looking for someone to take a step back and do the right thing.  The rep. on the phone did confirm I was supposed to receive the gift card and that it did NOT get mailed out "for some reason."

Please help me.

Dan P.

0 Likes
Re: Never received $300 Gift Card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
pooleman
Matthew,
When I signed up there was no promotion. I called back a few days later abd told the verizon rep I wanted to cancel within the allowable time and then sign up to get the $300. She told me they could work it in my package, hence the notes on my account. These notes were confirmed to me last week. This is not right.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pooleman,

Your private support case has been reopened.  Please keep all correspondence concerning your case in the private support area.  The Verizon agents do not monitor the public boards for replies.

0 Likes
PancakesPapa

Good afternoon,

I too have never recieved the $300 gift card that was being promised in the promotion to sign up for Verizon with a 2-year contract. I have called and spoken to a representative that has told me it was mailed out, that was about a month ago. So what is the next step to getting this issue resolved.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PancakesPapa,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
pghcondors

I also have not received my $50 VISA prepaid card for subscribing to Triple Play. I have not been able to contact a live person to inquire about my card. I signed up in July. Please help direct me to a number where I can reach someone.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please visit Contact Us, or our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes