Never received $400 VISA Prepaid Card
mancella

In January, 2015, I moved to a new home address and signed up for a new two year FIOS promotional contract offer that I received in the mail from Verizon. Included in the promotion, was a $400 VISA prepaid card. 3 months has now passed and I have not received this VISA card.  Who do I contact to find out the status of this card?

To add further, I received a confirmation e-mail for my installation order on January 15, 2015 that clearly states that a $400 VISA prepaid card was included in my order, see excerpt from the e-mail below:

Your Service Includes:

• A $400 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward.

Thanks for any help in figuring this out, as I am unsure of who to contact and the live support did not have any information on this issue.

Bill

0 Likes
Re: Never received $400 VISA Prepaid Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mancella,

You can check the status of your card here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

If you cannot find the information there, please contact Verizon customer support at Contact Us.

0 Likes
mancella

This website states that I need to enter the credentials on the postcard that was sent to me. I have not received any postcards from Verizon. As I stated in my post, I have already tried contacting Verizon's customer online support and they did not have access to review any information regarding my gift card. I have no idea how to get this resolved now.

Based on the endless list of other posts by users on this forum stating they are experiencing the same problem, it almost seems that Verizon is trying to scam customers into signing a contract by offering them a bonus VISA card that they never intended to provide. This needs to be resolved asap, as this is unacceptable customer service and illegal, since there seems to be major false advertising going on here.

Please provide me with a direct contact who has the knowledge and ability to fix this issue and get me my $400 VISA card, as I am tired of being led in endless circles. I signed up for a deal that was advertised, fair and square, and received the e-mail confirming that deal from Verizon. Verizon is now failing to honor its end of the bargain and this is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Bill

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that additional information, mancella.  An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
volk12

Hello,

I never received my promotional Visa card. I became a Verizon member in September and have heard anything. I was hoping to get the card around Chrsitmas, but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bill

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi volk12,

You can check the status of your card here:

verizon.com/rewards

If you cannot find the information there, please contact Verizon customer support at Contact Us.

0 Likes