Never received LG Tablet voucher from Verizon.
FranckT23

The rep said i would recieve the voucher in my email 2 weeks after installation. It is now approacing the 4 week mark and I still have not recieved it?

0 Likes
Re: Never received LG Tablet voucher from Verizon.
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.  If you want to talk to Verizon Residential, click here: Contact Us.

According to the press release, the voucher will take up to 30 days to arrive.  You may want to check the fine print of any documentation you received.

http://newscenter.verizon.com/residential/news-articles/2014/05-19-tablet-offer/

I do recommend that you save a copy of any terms and conditions Verizon provides you.  It may be difficult to get them from Verizon in the future.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
EdFromJersey

Haven't gotten mine yet either. Or the Gift Card that I was supposed to get. What gives?

0 Likes
EdFromJersey

The article says it has to be activated by Sept. 30th..Which is TODAY

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello EdFromJersey

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ktk2

I still haven't received my voucher yet, I called verizon and the agent said that i should be receiving in 30 days but its way past 30 days and he also said it should be in my spam folder but its not there. I don't know where else to look for.

Also, another catch here is that we need to buy a verizon wireless data plan along with the tablet, if not that voucher is invalid. This will be another year to 2 years commitment with verizon wireless. This was never mentioned by the marketing folks while signing up for verizon service. When asked about this to the agent in billing department he says that he is not aware of this and has no idea and dont have any answers for me.

So, the marketing strategy of verizon giving vouchers for tablets is very stupid and they make you buy a wireless plan internally for using that voucher. I have never seen such a worst customer service before.

@ElizabethS wrote:

Hello EdFromJersey

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ktk,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
RCirello8

I'm very upset about this as well. I've called 4 times and still haven't received anything. Two representatives said I would receive it in the mail, another 2 said it was e-mailed to me. Now I just got off the phone with another representative who gave me a reference number and the phone number for TIME WARNER CABLE. This is completely insane. I need someone from verizon to contact me immediately to have this resolved. I have the biggest cable package you guys sell and I've been paying for it loyally for a few years already. I tell everyone how great your service is but this experience has really changed my opinion. I need this resolved right now. I'm fully aware that I have to sign up for a 2 year contract, that doesn't bother me. I just need the voucher so I can go to the store and take care of this. It is supposed to be a gift for my mom and now you're making me look like a jerk.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RCirello8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
cbacey1471

NEVER GOT MINE EITHER. ORDERED FIOS IN 4 ROOMS. STRANGLEY, WHEN INSTALLER SHOWED UP, HE SAID, 'WOW, THIS WILL BE A LOT OF WORK.' PLENTY OF PEOPLE WANT TO WORK! HAVE TO CALL VERIZON ONCE AGAIN TO MAKE SURE IT'S DOING IT JOB. AS ALWAYS. ON THE PHONE NOW...

0 Likes