Never recieved my $250 Prepaid Visa Giff Card! That's False Advertisement and illegal Verizon!!!!
Copper950

I signed up with Verizon FiOS Triple Bundle March 4th, 2014 and have not received my prepaid gift card as of yet. I've called ALOT and have been given the run around by a handful of {please keep your posts courteous} individuals and I have even visited Verizon in person. The store associate {please keep your posts courteous} couldn't even find my account. Finally reached another customer service rep who actually told me that I was not signed up for the $250 prepaid gift card! I confirmed three times on initial sign up and spoke to customer service rep approximately a month ago who also confirmed it. An now I'm told I was never signed up for it. For anyone who's reading this, do not take Verizons word on any promotions involving a gift card. They participate in false advertising and thave the most idiotic customer service ever. I wil not stop until Verizon gets their act together and gives me what they promised. An from the looks on the web, I'm not the only one dealing with they're corrupt corporation.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Never recieved my $250 Prepaid Visa Giff Card! That's False Advertisement and illegal Verizon!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Copper950,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Never recieved my $250 Prepaid Visa Giff Card! That's False Advertisement and illegal Verizon!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we have closed out your private support case. If you still require assistance please feel free to create a new post on your original thread.

-Amanda_M

0 Likes