New Account number won't show on MyFios APP only old info with the greeting "Hello Null null"?
JessM2

I moved 5 weeks ago my old account was paid in full and canceled.  I just set up a new account but the MyFios app as well as myverizon keeps saying I already have an account and sending me to the old account info. I have done 2 phone calls and 4 chats and no one seems to know what they are talking about. I researched and this has been a problem since 2009?? Is there really not a simple way to suppress old account info and have the new account show? My new account is supposed to provide Disney+ and Hulu for a year but I am unable to access either APP. 

0 Likes
Re: New Account number won't show on MyFios APP only old info with the greeting "Hello Null nul
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JessM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes