New Customer $150 Visa Gift Card
princessmeka

For a very long time representatives would knock on my door for service and I would say no this happened for over 8 years. Then one day your representative talked to my son and he said we should give you guys a try  because cox service was becoming slower. As far as your service it is outstanding but my problem is with what your representatives are saying to get new customers. Your representative told me I would receive the google card which I did get and $150 prepaid Visa card after 30 days of having your service.  I received my service 8/27/2018 and I still haven?t received the gift card now my account is stating that I have a past due bill which would make  me no longer eligible for the card.  My bill isn?t past due.  I feel that this is a SCAM that you guys are telling people to get the to switch to your service.  I would never recommend anyone to use services because you guys are SCAMMERS. Switching was the worst decision I ever made.

0 Likes
Re: New Customer $150 Visa Gift Card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi princessmeka,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes