No show tech and discontinued service
Taytay3

Hello, so I ordered Verizon services on the 6th of August and the first available installation day was today, the 14th of August. Needless to say it was longer than I expected but it is what it is. So today being the 14th of August, we had a time frame of 8am-12pm. I arranged for my mom to be here, asking her to take the day off work. At 1:30 my mom finally left being that nobody ever showed up or even bothered to call to say they were going to be late. At 1:38, a tech finally called and left a message being that Inwas at work and he seemed irritated as if him being late was MY FAULT. I called into customer service for the second time today at 2:20 and was advised they could do ME a FAVOR by rescheduling for August 20th, because after all it was MY FAULt that there was a NO SHOW and not even a COURTESY call. Verizon may want to start to rethink their customer service skills, they have really gone down hill and it would do Verizon well to eat a piece of humble pie and remember that it is the customers and employees who keep them in business. Sincerely, Stacie

0 Likes
Re: No show tech and discontinued service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes