Not Impressed
rc210

I have been a long time customer of Verizon, having internet, cable and cell phone. I was prompted to upgrade my internet and cable double play. With the plans offered, it indicated that the internet portion would be $5 cheaper...no problem sounds good and I sign up. Two minutes later I receive an email indicating that my estimated bill would be $13 to $15 more expensive for the next 24 months. Thinking that it must be a mistake, I call customer service where he proceeded to argue with me for the next 15 minutes and said that it was my fault for misunderstanding. I asked him, how is that my misunderstanding if the advertised continuation indicated that it would be minus $5. I indicated that I did not want to increase my bill from previous amounts and he said there is nothing he can do. Is that what I get for being a loyal customer? Well perhaps it is finally time to take that business elsewhere. I am not impressed with that service at all. I can understand 3 months later, but 5 minutes later and you aare telling me there is nothing you can do?

0 Likes
Re: Not Impressed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rc2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes