Nothing is working!!!!!!
AgentPretzel

I hope to god that there’s someone here who can help me because I am beyond frustrated.

I signed up for Fios internet yesterday and had it installed today. Decided that I wanted to use my own router because I hate the obnoxious amount of firmware they put in their routers. So I set up my router and everything looks okay, my computer says I have internet access and everything but I cannot connect to the web on my computer or my phone.

So I just said screw it and decided that I’m just going to request to get one of their routers. I go online and try to sign into my account but it’s saying that my account doesn’t exist even though I registered an account yesterday when I ordered my internet service. When I try to make a new account it just says it’s unavailable and asks for the answer to a security question that has no relevance to me and I would never pick.

So then I try to use the my Fios app. Still I can’t log in with the username and password I registered with yesterday. I try to make a new account through the app and it appears to work, asking to verify my email address and everything, but when I try to use the information I registered with 30 seconds ago to log in, it still says account unavailable and asks me a security question I didn’t pick.

So now I try calling customer service but they won’t allow me to get to a live person and keep making me do some automated stuff.

Is this all some kind of joke? Who the hell did I give my money to yesterday? I just want access to my account. I literally just ditched Comcast because of their horrid customer service and now with Verizon it’s been a thousand times worse on day 1.

0 Likes
Re: Nothing is working!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AgentPretzel,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes