One Bill Credit
wphamren

My wife and I signed up for One Bill around October/November 2011, and the primary reason for doing this was the $10 bill credit. In April of this year (2013), I changed the name on our account from my wife’s to mine, and I continued to use One Bill and receive the credit. In August of this year, I changed my TV service from Extreme to Prime due to family viewing habits, and upgraded my internet to 50/25. The One bill credit stopped. I did not notice this until my November bill, as I use an auto bill pay service. I contacted Customer Service to get it corrected, and I was told that One Bill is no longer offered. Well, I am still getting One Bill! Furthermore, my agreement to use One Bill was not conditional of a particular TV package. According to my last bill that shows the $10 credit, July 2013, I am entitled to the credit until March 2015, and I intend to get it. If not, I will terminate my Verizon FIOS service without consequence- breach of agreement.

I have continued to try to work with Customer Service, and one agent has agreed with me and tried to get this fixed. This was acknowledged by the last agent I spoke with after noticing that I did not receive my 4 month credit. I have searched to find a reason why it was terminated to no avail. Funny: when I go online to upgrade my service, the page states, “Verizon Flex Double Play + One Bill (includes a One Bill discount)”. I really would like to have my discount back and continue my service, but I believe that I am well within my legal right to terminate my service without fess if not. Hopefully the forum can help.

0 Likes
Re: One Bill Credit
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: One Bill Credit
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello wphamren,

We were able to appeal to get your account credited. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great weekend!

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes