One-Bill Issues - Not Honored & Stalling Wireless Account
mastfalk

I would appreciate help with this immediately this morning. I've been dealing with this issue since late last week and not getting any satisfaction.

We have One-Bill activated. I do not see NOR have I ever seen a line item giving me a one-bill discount. I was supposed to receive a discount and have had this active on my account since the beginning of its availability.

As of last August, I understand that Verizon has discontinued the one-bill discount and no longer offers this service to NEW customers? Also, when I go in to the local Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my cell phone, I am told that they can't make me any early upgrade offers (like Edge) due to my One-Bill. Apparently I'm a "late paying" customer becuase of one-bill. I have talked to the General Manager at the store and the Solutions Manager about this and it seems that nobody really understands the company policy on One-Bill or can resolve the issue. They tell me that my rates will increase if I remove one-bill. yet your website says that billing rates are not affected by one-bill:

http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/phone/homephone/billing/one-bill/general/98173.htm?pos=1

I would like several resolutions from this post:

A. Please clarify the one-bill policy - is there any discount due to having this?

B. Will it affect my billing rates if removed from my account?

C. Since it is not showing up as a line item discount, I would appreciate recieving a credit for my one-bill going back to the start of my Fios services with the company.

Can I get a resolution on this immediately? I am trying to upgrade services with my wireless account and need to have a receipt dated for TODAY so I can get reimbursement for a new phone from my employer.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: One-Bill Issues - Not Honored & Stalling Wireless Account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes