One Bill - somehow un-enrolled
Sunnzray
I have had my Verizon Wireless account for over 10 years and April 2013 switched my home phone, cable and internet to the Fios Triple Play and was set up in the One Bill program at that time.

For some unknown reason (unknown to me and Verizon) I was un-enrolled. I found out when I received a letter in the mail but the letter also stated to re-enroll call 1-877-214-4572. When I call that #, nobody can help me as "it isn't handled by them" so they send me to another # and that # says One Bill is no longer available and I cannot re-enroll. I didn't cancel it so why am I having to call all these # and get no help?? Everyone sees my account and sees I didn't do this but NOBODY can help me! I am begging someone to make this right and out me back in One Bill!
0 Likes
Re: One Bill - somehow un-enrolled
Sunnzray
After speaking to 8 CSRs I spoke to Steve. Steve is the MAN!! He has done more to help me than the other people I have spoken with and is still working to resolve the issue. He has scheduled a call back for next week to let me know where we are so far. I feel certain he will get it fixed and even if he doesn't I know he tried.
0 Likes