One Bill
AVO3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have signed up for the On-Bill program when I switched my wireless service to Verizon and combined it with my FiOS bundle at home in Feb 2013.  At that time, I was told that it would take 3-4 billing cycles for the One-Bill to take effects.  Finally my Verizon July's bill is a combined Wireless and FiOS bundle bill.  However, I have yet to received the $10 monthly discount  that Verizon offered me when I switched my wireless services.  I have called Verizon customer services many times and the answer was always "wait for next bill".  It is now November, 9 months after I signed up with Verizon.  Has anyone know how to get Verizon to honor their offered promotion for new customer to signed up with them?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: One Bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello AVO

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@AVO wrote:

I have signed up for the On-Bill program  ... However, I have yet to received the $10 monthly discount  ... anyone know how to get Verizon to honor their offered promotion ... ?

I am afraid you may be in for an endless wait.

When I signed up for VZ FiOS and wireless, I tried for several months to get OneBill arranged and receive the $10 discount.  Eventually I gave up because there were just too many hurdles and "gotchas" attached to the arrangement.

Later I saw on these forums that while it is still possible to arrange one single invoice that combines a FiOS bundle with VZ wireless, the $10 discount was no longer available.  In other words, there is no point to combining the bills if there is no payback.

My ultimate conclusion was that OneBill, which tries to combine the accounting departments of two totally separate business organizations, just wasn't going anywhere.

0 Likes
AVO3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your respond Armond. I have tried to resolved this with Verizon. In my online account page, it even indicated that my current services with Verizon include the home Fios bundle and Wireless service WITH the OneBill discount. Yet despite numerous calls to customer service, I still have not seen the $10 monthly discount posted. Reading this forum, there must be thousands of us get fooled into signing up with Verizon for the discount that they never delivered. {please keep it relevant}

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They use to also include unlimited wireless calls from your cell to your home phone.  May or may not still be true.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello AVO

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad we were able to help get this resolved for you! We've closed out your private support case. If you require any further assistance, feel free to create a post in the public forums for assistance.

Thanks, Ali Adam

0 Likes
Re: ONE BILL has caused my credit score to drop and no bill was ever sent to my home.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes