Online Account "Disconnected"
AuChHuAp04

Hi!  Has anyone experienced a message indicating that your account is disconnected when logging in to the Verizon website or the MyFios app?  I have had this problem for almost a week.  I called Verizon and they said my account was active and that there was a computer "glitch" but it would be fixed by Thursday afternoon.  It is now Sunday.  And, in general, I am not impressed with Verizon customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Online Account "Disconnected"
Aardvark77

Did u get this corrected. My account is saying the same.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Probably along the same line as your experience I am getting issues saying I don’t have internet connectivity but I have blazing fast speed. The Fios app just came back on line as operational a few moments ago. 

My take is the so called programming department hasn’t learned the way to fix web problems. 

0 Likes
sco3

Mine is saying the same thing and when I try to call the Verizon number they send me a link to a "exclusive" digital assist.  When I click the link I get a "404 error: page not found"

This is the second time the website says my account is disconnected and if you try to pay over the phone there's a charge!  Seriously?

0 Likes
sco3

Pretty sad that I just added to this thread that I am having the same problem.  Then I noticed the date of your inquiry......2018??!!  It's 6/18/2020 and I'm having the same problem!!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes