Online Bill Pay
TexasNena

I've had Verizon since the end of August early Sept 2014.  I primarily make any/all payments online for any/all of my bills or have auto pay scheduled.  I have made payments through the verizon online payment options without trouble.....until Nov.  On Nov 25th  I logged on to make a payment & see a tiny amount due.  We recently moved, so I suspected we were paid up.   I made the tiny payment & was shown to have a zero balance.  I attempted to look for future bills to compare services for the new move & nothing showed up except a zero balance.

Just a few days ago I received an email showing my bill to be 2 months, not 1.  When I called to inquire of how this happened, they mentioned it was due to when the billing cycle is sent out.  Really?  

Question?? If my bill is due on the 26th, I pay a day early, wouldn't the entire bill for that month be listed?  

So....if I sign up for auto bill pay, what happens when they decide to just deduct 2 months again?  Budget buster!  

Has anyone else experienced this & if so, what was the resolve?  

I really enjoy verizon fios services, but am not pleased with the online services.  I don't have time to call in, stay on hold for 30-40 minutes to pay a monthly bill.  

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill Pay
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TexasNena,

Sorry you are having difficulty with online billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes