Order Confirmation Wrong - Chat & Call Centers Keep Bouncing Me
vbonachea

I placed and order last night with the help of a chat rep, when I recieved the confirmation I noticed it was wrong and missing the refer a friend reward/code that I added. Since thenI have been bounced between chat and phone support 4 times, here is my story...

1. I immediately contacted the chat who said they could not help and gave me a number to call in the morning. They say they added notes to my account to expedite once I am on the phone.

2.Today I call and the number they gave me 866-948-2725 is wrong and result in a verizon error message.

3. I get back on chat and they give me a diffrent number, and claim they flagged my case for priority help.

4. Call the number and am on hold for 45mins, finally someone answers and says they cannot help me and that only a chat rep can help me. They have no record of my "priority" case. I explain chat told me they cannot help and that the call centers must help.

5. Without notice the person on the phone transfers me to some other unknown department who again tells me they cannot help and that chat must help.

I am really regreting this switch to Fios already. First my order is not processed correctly then this customer service is terrible. Can someone please help for real!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Order Confirmation Wrong - Chat & Call Centers Keep Bouncing Me
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vbonachea,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes