Orderd Triple Play in August, still waiting for $400 Visa Gift Card
jrlehtinen

I moved to a new house so I had to start a fresh contract of Verizon service. I was offered a $400 prepaid Visa gift card if I got the Triple Play, so I ordered the following with an install date of late August:

Verizon Triple Play

Fios Digital Voice Unlimited

Fios TV Preferred HD

Fios Internet 50/50

I can't check the status of my Gift Card on the Reward Status Page (http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/as it says:

"Your username and/or password does not match our records. You are temporarily locked out of the site. Please check your login information provided to you via postcard and email and retry later."

Since we are well beyond the 60 days + 4 weeks to ship the card (we are at 60 days + 10 weeks now) I suspect I need someone to give me a status update. Other comments on this board have me a bit worried that it was all a scam.

0 Likes
Re: Orderd Triple Play in August, still waiting for $400 Visa Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jrlehtinen,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jrlehtinen

LawrenceC wrote:

Hi jrlehtinen,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

We are over two days since you said someone would be in contact, still nothing.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jrlehtinen,

We have let the team know you are still awaiting a reply.

0 Likes
jrlehtinen

I got an email from Romina at Verizon ECenter saying she needed my account number, but since I see no obvious way to give it via a secure process am I to believe that it should be emailed via a reply? That doesn't trigger anyone elses' suspicions?  its $400 and I don't really consider my account number PII, so I replied directly to that email. If there was a different process I would like to be informed of it though.

0 Likes