Overcharge a router and never issue credits as they promised
Kathleen007

I moved to a new place in March 2020. I bought a router from Verizon. In February 2021, I moved again and requested the installation service from Verizon. I confirmed that I only needed a technician to install my old router for me and I didn't need a new router. However, I received the wrong bill on 2/26 to charge me $299.99 for the router I never bought. I called Verizon's customer services three times. Every time the representative on the phone apologized for the wrong bill and promised that I would receive the credit of $299.99 and the new bill will take money from my credit but not from my bank.

~ I called in Feb waited for 2 hours. Verizon apologized and gave me a ticket number and said they would issue credits. No credits were issued;

~ I called in Mar waited for 2 hours and 40mins. Verizon apologized and gave me a new ticket number and said they would issue credits. No credits were issued;  

~ I called in May waited for 1 hour. Verizon apologized and said tickets were useless. She would claim for me and promised that I would receive the credits for sure. I saw credits while I was talking to the representative. I thought the question was solved. But today I checked my account. The credits were disappeared from my account. From Feb to June I paid ALL my Verizon bills with my own money. No credits were truly issued or used. 

It's been SIX months!!!!! I called more than 7 times. Waited for over one or two hours every time I called.

Verizon, can you just check with the installation guy Ronald who came to install the router for me on 2/17/2021? He didn't bring a router to install. I used my own router which was bought in 03/2020. Order number: {edited for privacy}.  I am done with the useless apologies. You have promised to issue credits to me. I am sick of those false promises.

0 Likes
Re: Overcharge a router and never issue credits as they promised
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kathleen007,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes