Overcharged and Underappreciated.
Matt2516
I have been a verizon fios customer for almost ten years. You would think that stood for something. I had a technician come out to fix the cable/internet service when it went down a few months ago and he installed a new router. At that point he walked me through my current service and said "so you have a set top box and 3 digital adapters" . I told him we only have ever had 2 digital adapters since the service was installed as we only have 3 tvs. He said "Well you are being charged for 3 adapter so you should call customer service and get them to remove one". Since then, i have called 5 times and been on the chat service 6 times at which time whenever I explain the situation and ask for a manager, I end up never hearing from the assistant again and it times out. So basically what I am hearing is I have been charged for an additional digital adapter since I signed up for the service almost ten years ago and now noone wants to fix the issue. Calling is a joke and the chat assistants are just trying to get you to renew the service for another 2 years. If I don't get some satisfaction from this company within a week, I am going with the competitor who I can get two years for half the price.
0 Likes
Re: Overcharged and Underappreciated.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Matt2516,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes