PPV Boxing charge I did not order
walkti

On 9/14 my account was set up. On 9/15 I was charged $84.99 for a fight 

(HD BOXING CANELO VS GGG 2 6 pm (9/15 )) which I did not order. I did not watch this event, and I didn't even know I could order it. I would like the amount refunded, because I don't want to pay for something I didn't order. From looking at this forum, this is a persistent problem, does anyone have any tips on fixing it?
0 Likes
Re: PPV Boxing charge I did not order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For billing questions, please call Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours.

0 Likes
walkti

I've already done this, and they refused to credit me. To make matters worse, the things that I "bought" were close to when I called Verizon customer service. Why would I be speaking with a rep to fix my tv and buying PPV?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi walkti,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes