Paid collection not removed
daimonl

In July 2013 I had a cell phone with verizon, they charged my $500+ dollars for 1 month, I couldn't pay it at the time, so I temporarily disconnected the phone and froze the account so I wouldnt be billed anymore until i could pay the $500, when I saved the money to pay the bill, I tried to log back in to pay it and found out that they closed my account and sent the bill to collections, I never recieved any mail from verizon or the collection agency on how to pay the bill so I let it go, when I checked my credit score about 2 months ago I saw that the bill was still on my credit score, contacted verizon and finally got the number to the collection agency, called them and paid the bill, I then contacted verizon and told them that the bill was paid, and they assured me that the bill would be removed from my credit score, i have photo proof of this, it has been a month since then and the account has only been marked as closed and is hurting my score even more now, how can i have this removed completely from my score?

0 Likes
Re: Paid collection not removed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes