Paying my Bill
AnnoyedLC50

Every single entire month I have paid my bill, I get a message saying my payment is not accepted.  I pay month to month on the Prepaid plan, and I have paid 1wk in advance.  And every single time I pay, it never goes through on the first try.  I get a consistent error message saying they are not able to take my payment but the payment has been deducted from my **bleep** checking account.  I am beyond frustrated you guys and this is an on going thing.  The customer services is crap, and no one can never give me a straight forward answer.  I am at the end of my rope with this.  I love the service and I would love to have it for free.  Considering that is not the case, please PLEASE can we stop inconviencing me when paying the bill.  The notices come up I have not paid my bill but I have and it is annoying as hell. I AM SO SICK OF IT.  I NEED THE INTERNET BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL AND I HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO GO ELSE WHERE.  BUT AT THIS POINT IF THIS DOESN'T STOP I WILL IMMIDIATELY CANCEL AND GO ELSE WHERE.  

0 Likes
Re: Paying my Bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AnnoyedLC50,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes